Shipping & Returns
30-day Satisfaction Guarantee & Return Policy
If your product arrives damaged or defective, let us know promptly. You have the option to return it for a refund (restock fees apply), or keep the item with a partial discount depending on the damage of the item.
All items are shipped in perfectly new condition. We take no responsibility on how the carrier handles the package or if the package is stolen after it is delivered.
If you got the wrong item, please provide a clear picture of the item, and the packing slip you received, and we will provide the adequate solution to getting you the correct item at no expense.
If you decide you're not happy with your purchase, you may return any product within 30 days for any reason whatsoever (note that restocking fees apply).
Our Return Policy Guidelines are listed below. Should you have any questions about our return policies or procedures, please feel free to contact us.
- All returns must be pre-authorized: Please contact us for a Return Authorization Number prior to sending anything back. Returns sent without an RA# will either be returned to you or charged a 15% restock fee.
- Damaged/Defective Items: We must be notified within 3 days of receipt of any damaged or defective items. If we are not notified promptly, we will not be able to provide a partial discount. All wrong items will be replaced with the correct item.
- 30-Day Return Policy: If you are not 100% satisfied with an item, you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt. To do so, please contact us for an RA#. Note that in this case you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping. All items must be returned in the original, unopened condition in which they were received. Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Refused/Undeliverable Orders: A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all refused or returned orders, and original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Refunds and Free Shipping Promotions: If an order is returned that was initially sent with free shipping, then actual shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
NOTE: Effective July 1, 2021, EU member states will collect value added tax (VAT) for all goods entering the EU. The VAT ranges from 17% to 27% depending on the EU member state, not including any applicable duties or fees. The same applies for the UK. These amounts will need to be paid by the customer upon delivery of the goods.
In the interest of getting your shipment to you as quickly and cost-effectively as possible, we offer a variety of shipping options. Almost all orders will ship within one day of when they are placed (or the same day, if placed before 1PM EST). Our company is closed over the weekend and on most national holidays, so any order placed at that time will be shipped on the next business day.
Here is a list of shipping and delivery times, depending on the shipping option selected:
Usually arrives within 2-14 business days
Usually arrives within 2-6 business days
UPS 2nd day Air
Usually arrives within 2-3 business days
UPS Next day Air
Usually arrives within 1-2 business days
UPS 3 day Select
Usually arrives within 2-4 business days
USPS First Class
Usually arrives within 9 business days.
USPS Priority Mail
Usually arrives within 7 business days.
UPS Standard Ground
Usually arrives within 6 business days. (NOTE: due to customer complaints, we have turned off UPS Standard to Canada. If you would like us to ship to you via UPS Standard, please email us, but please be advised that you will be charged customs, VAT and UPS brokerage fee upon arrival. We cannot calculate this in advance and it may be more than the cost of the product)
USPS First Class
Usually arrives within 15 business days (ship times vary by location)
USPS Priority Mail
Usually arrives within 5-10 business days (ship times vary by location.
*International Customers: Note that our shipping rates do not include any customs duties, taxes or brokerage fees. All such fees are to be paid by the customer upon delivery, and are not included in our shipping prices.
NOTE: Effective July 1, 2021, EU member states will collect value added tax (VAT) for all goods entering the EU. The VAT ranges from 17% to 27% depending on the EU member state, not including any applicable duties or fees. The same applies for the UK.